Friday 3 July 2015

What Should Bands Pay For? New Series!

Should bands and artists need to pay for services?



I'm starting a new series of blog posts realted to services that people will ask for money for doing. I initially intended to do only one post, but when I drafted it I had too much to talk about, so instead I will break the topics up to make a series of posts.

Included in the series will be:

  • If you are going to pay for services - This is the minimum you should have!
  • Pluggers - are they worth it?
  • Artist Development Companies - should you pay for their service?
  • PR/Media Services - what can they do for you? At what price?
  • Music Videos 
  • Recording Studios 
I will be uploading the first topic soon - if you have any issues you'd like discussed in these posts feel free to email us on info@noticedandsigned.com and we'll post about it.
Discussion always welcomed and encouraged - even if you disagree we'd love to hear your thoughts! 
Don't forget to bookmark www.noticedandsigned.com so you can find your way back here.

Thanks, 

Team Noticed and Signed



No comments:

Post a Comment